2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

?
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother, she needs to change some habits of her that is very affecting her self, my dad's ministry and our whole family.
Replies
13
Views
99
  • Locked
Dear God, Please help me become nicer toward others. Lord soften ###'s heart toward his cousin. Lead them back to you. Jesus take away ###'s anger. Lord help everybody in my prayer group. Lord guide them and soften their hearts toward each other. Lord my family and other friends with their...
Replies
6
Views
59
  • Locked
Dear Lord I thank you for this moment, this air I breathe and everything you have placed in my life, I am thankful for everything. Father I pray for help as I am addicted to football blogs particularly those of my favourite team ###. I spend extremely too much time checking out the blogs and...
Replies
5
Views
63
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family, we have to go to court on ###/### to become evicted, I found another apartment much cheaper and yes even nicer, the problem is my credit is so bad, I ask that you pray that a miracle happens and the rental company somehow looks over my credit, I do believe in...
Replies
8
Views
63
  • Locked
Please pray that I hear back from one of the jobs I have applied for (###, ###, or the school) and that I will get hired. Thank you & God bless you all!
Replies
10
Views
95
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I want to thank you for everything that you have given me and all that you have been to me in this life here on earth! I have never been deserving of anything, but you have always carried me through tough times and hard times. So many times you have blessed me, beyond my ability, and...
Replies
8
Views
162
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister ###, Hospital called her for her mammogram and, they are asking her to do it again, because, the picture looks different than last time she did it. Pray that the Lord will give us faith and give ### total healing. In Jesus Name.
Replies
8
Views
200
  • Locked
Praise report! I posted several times about my marriage and I want to thank everyone for praying for us and let you know that we are doing better than ever! God is so faithful and good to us. Thank you Jesus for life.
Replies
8
Views
267
  • Locked
Please pray for baby ### who is very sick right now. Pray that he will be healed quickly and be his bright smiling toddler self again. Father, I pray that Your Mighty hand will be on this little guy right now. Take away every pain and discomfort. Help his body to heal from this virus. I pray...
Replies
13
Views
187
  • Locked
heavenly father my ### is in court right now please let the judge sat she can have the kids back today amen
Replies
10
Views
154
Back
Top Bottom