Please pray for baby ### who is very sick ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for baby ### who is very sick right now. Pray that he will be healed quickly and be his bright smiling toddler self again.

Father, I pray that Your Mighty hand will be on this little guy right now. Take away every pain and discomfort. Help his body to heal from this virus. I pray his appetite will come back and the fever will be broken, in Jesus Name.
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my ### he is ### years old and is very sick. Pray that in Jesus name he will be healed and saved as he does not believe in Jesus. Pray also for his salvation. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
13
Views
171
Continuous cough, cold and fever and not getting sleep. Please pray for my beloved ###.
Replies
8
Views
403
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Since about March 24 or so I’ve been very sick. It’s like a really bad case of a cold or flu. I just feel terrible really bad every day I can barely function. On June 16, 2025, I lost my job as a laboratory manager. It was sudden and unfair. However, God...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom