Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear everyone thanku so much for your prayers, but I need more prayers, someone's it is very hard for me and my family to stay calm due to my mother's negativity. We love her very much. Please continue pray for her and my family.
Greetings Everyone! Praise God ! I am requesting prayers for my sister ### for eviction situation due back rent owe, And her friend ###,stress, anxiety, depression, also prayers for my granddaughter ### get her new job, financial overflow, stress, anxiety, loss apartment,loss...
Please pray about this: we have maintenance people coming over to fix our air conditioner and I was showing them where the unit was. I left them and came downstairs and when I entered the room, my dad was throwing things around the room. I'm almost certain my mother (who is severely demonized -...
God is punishing me very badly for something i did 3 years ago, everyone is turning into my enemy, my whole family is very toxic, even my mother, i can't believe it, my sister always was passive aggressive she got satisfaction after mentally harrassing me, she always wantef reaction from me, if...