For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for my mother, she needs to change some habits of her that is very affecting her self, my dad's ministry and our whole family.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings Everyone! Praise God ! I am requesting prayers for my sister ### for eviction situation due back rent owe, And her friend ###,stress, anxiety, depression, also prayers for my granddaughter ### get her new job, financial overflow, stress, anxiety, loss apartment,loss...
Replies
10
Views
121
Please pray about this: we have maintenance people coming over to fix our air conditioner and I was showing them where the unit was. I left them and came downstairs and when I entered the room, my dad was throwing things around the room. I'm almost certain my mother (who is severely demonized -...
Replies
10
Views
64
God is punishing me very badly for something i did 3 years ago, everyone is turning into my enemy, my whole family is very toxic, even my mother, i can't believe it, my sister always was passive aggressive she got satisfaction after mentally harrassing me, she always wantef reaction from me, if...
Replies
11
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom