2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please keep for my Brother ###.H.B. in your prayers. He is a Christian but backslidden and in great need of encouragement and healing. ### had to leave ### after the death of his wife several years ago and now lives in ###. He suffers from a very real life-threatening pancreatic illness and...
Replies
10
Views
106
  • Locked
Lord I come to you in strong prayer, Father above, you know it all Lord, the situations with ###. Give her a door opening way Lord, Father I know there is more happening Lord, for you see it all, show your power in the situation Lord and break what needs to be broken away Lord Jesus, I ask for...
Replies
12
Views
91
  • Locked
Thank u Lord for waking me up this morning and my family and friends Lord please watch over my kids every day Lord please bless ### today with his horse race today we both need this to take care of our financial Lord he has a loving heart he deserved it
Replies
10
Views
92
  • Locked
I really don't pray for myself. But I told the Lord I would not look for another man. My last relationship ended after almost 8 years. He hurt me. My ex-husband hurt me too. So I told the Lord I will not look for another man. Well, a friend introduced me to ### and we have gotten along so...
Replies
8
Views
62
  • Locked
father,you are the one only who know everything about us.so there is no need to say about my feelings.i just want to say that i need you.you can do anything then please fulfill my dreams its so much important for me.IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)
Replies
9
Views
75
  • Locked
Dear God, Please help me to buy one of the five houses that I saw on the market. I am really desperate for a house of my own.
Replies
11
Views
85
  • Locked
Dear God, Please I God help me to find Job Here where I live soon please I am afraid, God please. Help me God, to find this Job that is in the desires of my heart, please don't let unemployment be an obstacle in my private life, please don't let my necessity be an opportunity for people to...
Replies
7
Views
71
  • Locked
Also Lord Thank You for the wonderful dreams I had this morning. They are some I can't share but I thank you for showing me that My Miracle is coming true Completely. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
8
Views
109
  • Locked
don't know whether request came out properly. Please pray for ### as ### would love to be healed of m.e. Please also pray for ###'s brother as ###'s mum died in October and he is finding it difficult.
Replies
9
Views
78
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I ask that you watch over us during this winter storm we are to get. It is raining now to change to freezing rain, sleet and snow tonight through the weekend. Low temps about ### degrees. I don't mind the snow for sledding but please don't let us loose our power. You know how I...
Replies
10
Views
94
Back
Top Bottom