Dear God, Please help me to buy one of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

house

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, Please help me to buy one of the five houses that I saw on the market. I am really desperate for a house of my own.
 
with faith in God's word all things are possible. with faith the red sea was parted with faith Lazarus was raised from the dead, with faith the woman touched the hem of his garment and was made whole after 12 years faith will make a lot of things happen just praise God and thank him right now in advance for your prayer Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please help me, dear God, please protect me, dear God, please keep me safe, dear God please accept my prayers, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
117
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
10
Views
158
I am sorry please help me please GOD my throat and ears hurt please help
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom