2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I been praying for a husband. Patience is everything. I need a good man. God-fearing, loving, kind, well-established, romantic, a builder of life, a great father figure who wants a family with me, confident, gracious, sweet, a great provider, honest, faithful, successful, clean, good body build...
Replies
11
Views
115
  • Locked
Father please remove every mountain in my life holding me back. Please Lord set me free and remove me from loving caring or thinking about ### I don't want to deal with him anymore his adultery was too much and still is too much no more Lord have mercy. Faithful loving Christian Husband in my...
Replies
7
Views
162
  • Locked
Lord, I don't really know what to say other than that I'm feeling down and discouraged. So many around me are feeling the same way. My mother is dealing with depression. My roommate is dealing with anxiety and the woman I love is going through a lot and is pushing me away. I am very unhappy at...
Replies
8
Views
102
  • Locked
Give thanks to the Lord for He is good. His faithfulness is from generation to generation. I pray that Jesus is lifted high during this Christmas season. May we give gifts to others, with God's love in mind. May we have company over, with the thought of being a blessing. As we sing carols and...
Replies
6
Views
61
  • Locked
Father please remove all bondage of alcoholism and hurt in his life. Please remove and cut off the root all the pain bitterness unforgiveness from his ###, ###, and his ex ### in his heart mind and though patterns. Help him be strong and bring him into a place where he can be thankful for me his...
Replies
9
Views
135
  • Locked
God, I (###) pray that I get my family and marriage back with ### and that we are reunited as a family soon with our 2 sons. Please God, guide ### back to me, amen.
Replies
6
Views
119
  • Locked
Lord I pray and pray that you settle ### mind and heart Lord, for I need a POSITIVE answer from him Lord, I seek a POSITIVE answer from him Lord. If I must move on or wait for his return. Lord I ask for your peace of mind on this Lord. Let me enter the new year with an answer to the heart and...
Replies
12
Views
99
  • Locked
Thank you dear brothers and sisters for your response in prayer for my daughter. Please pray that she feels the loving arms of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ all around her. This is a desperate need for her, even just one touch from him will turn the tide for her I know, in spite of her...
Replies
10
Views
230
  • Locked
I pray for a closer walk with the Lord. amen
Replies
10
Views
147
  • Locked
Pray for our services to be full of unbelievers and those who are suffering with anorexia nervosa and bulimia. God can heal them and bring them back to health. Some of our girls want to be like ### body and nothing else will change their mind. Please God, heal them and make them happy with the...
Replies
7
Views
117
Back
Top Bottom