I Need A Real Man. I Need A God Fearing Man. I Need A Good Man. I Need A Provider. I Need A Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus provide for all my bills and meet all my needs. Jesus I need you. Amen
Replies
16
Views
101
Dear Lord Jesus, I need the ### spot. I need to get my foot in the door. I want to try to get a little bit of my puppet series and asking to become a big shot. Iconic thing and promote it is to qualify. You is the uplift unfortunate people who who could be the same as unlucky more or even less...
Replies
12
Views
151
In this time of struggles and pain. my health is going down i need God every seconds. Lord show me mercy my life is in your hands and be gracious unto me. there are people spoiling me and want to lay hands on me.. Lord fight for me.
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom