2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my left foot. Something is tormenting it. Pray that this thing looses its hold in Jesus' name.
Replies
8
Views
63
  • Locked
For my nephew ### who has the chicken pox so he gets better soon.
Replies
8
Views
114
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter. She is in a state of deep deep depression. She has had a difficult marriage for 14 years. It has taken its toll on her now and is in such severe despair she doesn't really want to live. There are many factors that have contributed to her utterly broken emotional...
Replies
9
Views
76
  • Locked
PRAY THIS DAILY: *read and meditate on Ephesians 6:10-18* THEN PRAY Father in Jesus name by prayer & faith I put on your whole armor that I may stand against the wiles of the devil. I put on the helmet of salvation..let the same mind be in me that is in Christ Jesus. I put on your breastplate...
Replies
7
Views
209
  • Locked
Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6 Together, let us pray for the needs of our ### and ###. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.
Replies
10
Views
90
  • Locked
Lord please bless ### and ### to be able to purchase a new home. Father please help us to increase our credit score.
Replies
10
Views
145
  • Locked
I need employment. I have been unemployed for more than three years and am seeking suitable employment in an office. I also pray for my mental health. I also pray for more faith.
Replies
8
Views
61
  • Locked
Please pray for ### as he studies and prepares for his final exams this semester in College. Please pray for ### that he does an excellent job on his ### pages plus Capstone paper. Pray for favor with his capstone professor. Pray for God to annoint ### to write the capstone and give him...
Replies
6
Views
105
  • Locked
There is something tormenting the bottom of my left foot. Please pray for this thing to lose its hold and grip in Jesus' name. ###
Replies
8
Views
75
  • Locked
I am continuously praying for a financial breakthrough as I have come to my last. I have no money to pay my bills; all my bills are overdue. My rent was due on the 1st and my new home is one of the blessings that I was granted after praying for it. I do not want to lose my blessings. Heavenly...
Replies
9
Views
290
Back
Top Bottom