2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please Lord, you know my hearts desire and I pray you return my love to me. I love You very much and also ask you bring me closer to you as well. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
12
Views
110
  • Locked
I am praying and asking for prayers that all this negative thoughts that come at me will go away and that the Lord will continue to change my husband and that my husband will have the desire to read the Bible and go to church. Also, for this holiday season, that God will provide every person out...
Replies
11
Views
94
  • Locked
There God thank you for life health and strength. Father I am faced with a task only you can handle the enemy wants to see me down, but, I know who I serve a master with the perfect plan. I am the head not the tail next week Tuesday my husband taking me to court to lower the maintenance for my...
Replies
11
Views
81
  • Locked
Please let my ###'s mammogram go well today and be all clear, healthy, whatever you want to say - but UNAMBIGUOUSLY. And if any results have to follow, let them be good. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
68
  • Locked
that ### is healed of all ailments, diseases, injuries, and emotional pain. That the Lord removes anything from his body that is not of God. Lord lets him see truth of God. That the holy spirit fill his heart. that the Lord bring ### to salvation. Please pray for him, that the spirit of agnostic...
Replies
7
Views
65
  • Locked
Heartbroken Please pray that my best friend, ###, will still love me as much as I love him. Please pray that he will contact me soon. Please pray that he has no resentment against me. Please pray that our relationship is strengthened.
Replies
7
Views
59
  • Locked
today i rebuke the devil and all he is trying to put on me. I believe that God is the Almighty and Healer. Get behind me devil. I will not let you in. My God will provide for me. In Jesus name I pray this.
Replies
6
Views
59
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister's friend with this custody case. This 3-year-old that was abused is about to go back to the father who hurt her. Please pray for a miracle that this would not happen. This is terrible. My name is ###.
Replies
8
Views
70
  • Locked
Lord Jesus thank You that today ### asked about me. Lord Jesus please bless me tomorrow so then I can make it right. I'm sorry I did something wrong today. Please forgive me. Please show me what I should do. Please if it's the right one please show me the way but if it's not please stop it. Let...
Replies
10
Views
141
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for another day. I pray you lead my daughter back to you by tugging on her heart. She needs to live right according to your will. Help her to fight for her son so she can raise him and not his other grandmother and grandfather. I do not feel she can effectively...
Replies
7
Views
173
Back
Top Bottom