Return My Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnastasiaKai23

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please Lord, you know my hearts desire and I pray you return my love to me. I love You very much and also ask you bring me closer to you as well. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
My lord, look upon your beloved child my lord, see her desires lord

and I ask in the name of the almighty to bless her with the desires

of her heart my lord. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my partner to get back together stronger and healthier. We recently split due to an unhealthy relationship. I ask the Lord to let me get closer to him and for him to restore my beautiful relationship.
Replies
13
Views
257
Hello everyone! I hope you are all good in Christ❤️❤️ i wanted to ask prayers so I can return to the faith and for my faith to be strong again and to be hungry for the Lord and obedient again and have the fear of the Lord❤️🙏 I will appreciate it very much.
Replies
12
Views
133
Please pray with me for my stolen destiny to be return all blockage in my life dissolved and abundance and over flow start manifesting in my life Amen
Replies
6
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom