Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveGod2014

Disciple of Prayer
I am praying and asking for prayers that all this negative thoughts that come at me will go away and that the Lord will continue to change my husband and that my husband will have the desire to read the Bible and go to church. Also, for this holiday season, that God will provide every person out there with the love and peace that they need for this season. A lot of people might find themselves feeling alone or discouraged, or maybe they lost a loved one, but I just pray for them and for their needs as well in the name of Jesus. I also pray for everyone on here that God would heal, restore, provide, and protect. Just keep me in your prayers for I've been feeling sick from my chest and also anxiety. Thank you, God bless you all.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayers for my ex. He is still drowning in depression and work stress. All he does is sleeps and works and doesn't socialize much anymore. I haven't heard from him in a month and I think that's best for both of our healing. I'm still praying for his healing and recovery and that...
Replies
9
Views
192
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
248
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if it's my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom