please pray for my daughter . She is in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurie

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for my daughter. She is in a state of deep deep depression. She has had a difficult marriage for 14 years. It has taken its toll on her now and is in such severe despair she doesn't really want to live. There are many factors that have contributed to her utterly broken emotional state, some of which stem back to her childhood. All I can say is she is in a state of complete mental breakdown at this stage and sounds suicidal. Her husband supports his own brothers and sister and parents but not her. There is no emotional support from him at all. She feels unimportant to him and completely unloved by him. Sadly, tragically this is true. I fear for her and am at a loss to know what to do or say that could give her some hope. She has lost her faith in God now and says hysterically he does not exist, as she has prayed and prayed and besieged him for years. Yet her situation and emotional and thought life has progressively worsened over time. She is on a cocktail of anti-depressants. Some of which I believe are dangerous. I am at a complete loss and despondent myself now. Please pray for her I ask you. I don't understand it all, she feels unloved, unwanted, unvalued. My daughter is exceptionally pretty. Yet has no female friends and never has, they have always shunned her, and her husband's family have been doing the same thing for 14 years. She lives in his country and is isolated socially now and completely alone. I am so afraid for her. Please help me with your prayers for her. Thank you, in Jesus name, amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I know God heard what you always pray for, especially for your daughter. I know she can certainly recover; we claim that, and that in Jesus' name, nothing and no one can be against this. I hope I can speak to your dear daughter. I know God will touch her very soon. I pray for you in Jesus' name. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter, ###. She is pregnant in the hospital, having some difficulty with the pregnancy (preclampsia)
Replies
7
Views
395
My daughter needs help as she is alone in the U.S going thru emotional breakdown and seeking support. Send some angel to comfort her please Give her the wisdom to make decision and not to lose faith in God - Thank You her name is ###
Replies
14
Views
310
My daughter name ### and having ### years old, she has got first position in the school of senior study. We sent to education institutions for her further study. Her educational institution has far away ### km from the home. Now she has been suffering from stress since last two months. She is...
Replies
9
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom