Lord I pray and pray that you settle ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nats

Good and Faithful Servant
Lord I pray and pray that you settle ### mind and heart Lord, for I need a POSITIVE answer from him Lord, I seek a POSITIVE answer from him Lord. If I must move on or wait for his return. Lord I ask for your peace of mind on this Lord. Let me enter the new year with an answer to the heart and mind POSITIVE Lord...Keep ### safe and clear his heart from the past Lord and bring new LIGHT into his heart and mind Lord. For this I pray IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
I FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL, YET YOU ARE A CHILD OF "GOD" AND GOD HAS PATIENTS WITH US... HAVE A LITTLE MORE PATIENTS WITH ###.. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
385
Many years ago, when I was a young boy, my grandfather blessed me. He asked me to kneel before him and pronounced blessings over me, perhaps even laid his hands on my head. He blessed me with knowledge and wisdom. It is about him that he was a genius and very sharp mentally. But over the years...
Replies
8
Views
193
Thank you Lord. Lord do it for me. I pray for a miracle and financial blessing. Lord I need you right now you know my struggles and story. I pray my daughter ### will receive a better job and place to stay in ###. Protect her Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,606
Messages
16,801,196
Members
650,125
Latest member
Roomormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom