Lord, I Pray Everyone has a wonderful day I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord, I Pray Everyone has a wonderful day I am going to read the Bible and stray away from the computer for a while today. God Bless You All. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
John 14:6 says, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Oh God, let us be firebrands for Your Kingdom. Let our hearts and minds be set like flint to follow and serve You daily. Hear the cry of our hearts as we long to please You and Your Son and Your precious Holy Spirit. Help us to take up our cross daily and follow You in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
284
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
160
Proverbs 22:12 : The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:12 emphasizes that God is actively involved in preserving truth and protecting those who walk in integrity. The phrase “the eyes of the...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom