punkin
Humble Servant of All
Lord I ask you to forgive me of any sins I have not repented of, as I forgive those who have sinned against me. Father please let this prayer be used to glorify thy name. Lord, you see & know all that is wrong in my life, Lord I ask you now to please honor my requests for a financial blessing, a job, and a home of my own. Father, I want to use this prayer for your glory, I long for the day I may tell the world of how you delivered me in my darkest hour. Lord you know all I face in this miserable life, and I thank you for all of your blessings. Thank you for all you have done for me and all you are going to do. Father, work your will in my life and use me to glorify thy name, I give myself freely to you to use me in any way for your glory. Thank you Father for hearing this prayer, thank you for understanding, thank you for answering. Lord I am not perfect in any way, but thank you for loving me & being there for me when I need you. Give me the patience I need as I wait on thy blessing. In Jesus name, Amen!
