Pray For Our Financial Need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ. I thank all of you from my heart for your prayers. I am so happy to see that people from all over the world are praying for me. I like to say that God answered my request with all your prayers. Yes, God helped me to pay rent and other expenses on time. I got the needed money as a loan, but I had no idea that I would get it from that source. It is truly God-ordained. I once again thank all who have prayed and especially for PrayerRequest Team. God bless you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please help us now with our situation, with our financial status. We really have no money left, our savings are gone, and we no longer have allowance for the coming days. It's so stressful. My husband also doesn't have a work lineup yet. Please help us, Lord, with our problem right now.
Replies
8
Views
149
I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
372
Dear Lord, I urgently need ### to settle all my debts please Please show me a way and send the right people to help me please Please place a path infront of me please
Replies
13
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom