2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BOYFRIEND'S DAUGHTER SHE HAS A BABY AND HAS NOT BEEN TAKING CARE OF HER. HER GRANDMA HAS BEEN AND IS NO SHAPE TO DO SO IT HAS BEEN TOLD THAT SHE IS ON DRUGS AND ON THE STREETS HAVE NOT SEEN HER IN A LONG TIME THE BABY NEEDS HER MOMMY BACK PRAYING LORD PLEASE HEAR MY PLEA AND...
Replies
2
Views
263
G
  • Locked
Please pray for my sons ### and ###. ### was supposed to catch an airplane flight home today, and it looks like he missed his flight. They both went out last night to watch a sporting event. Please I pray that they are both safe. My phones are not working right now. Please pray for me as I am...
Replies
5
Views
316
Grace1
G
M
  • Locked
dear GOD forgive all my sins, make me to forgive, those that wronged me and let them forgive me as well, give me a peace of mind, give my mother better health free from hyper - tension and any sickness, restore peace and harmony in my family, bless me financial, thanks for making me to...
Replies
4
Views
290
S
  • Locked
Father, I feel so scared. ### told me he loved me last night but I can't help but feel scared when he tells me that something his ex wife told him is stuck in his mind about him not knowing what he wants. He's told me that a few times now, ironically after I have opened myself up to him and am...
Replies
4
Views
345
Sinner67
S
T
  • Locked
Lord, I thank you for taking care of me even sometimes I don't feel you're not answering my prayers. I'm sorry if I'm too proud to admit that I need you in my life. Lord, you know what my heart desires and you know what I should do. Please, my lord, show me one more miracle....help me with what...
Replies
4
Views
466
Z
  • Locked
Lord, thank you for rebuking me today. Forgive me Lord if sometimes we forget that we have a good God like you. Forgive me if I do things on my own way, forgive me if I made you small into our eyes, forgive me if I forgot that we have a Living God who taking care of us, provides all our needs...
Replies
3
Views
299
K
  • Locked
God, please help me unfold mysteries of my mind, help me be content with what you give me, help me with life and let me be at peace with my present state that you have given me. amen
Replies
4
Views
280
Grace1
G
S
  • Locked
Fasting can be a spiritual practice that varies in form and intensity. Here are some general guidelines to help you understand how to fast, especially if you have health concerns: 1. **Consult Your Doctor**: Since you take a lot of medicine and need to eat, it's crucial to consult with your...
Replies
4
Views
314
asksev
A
A
  • Locked
prayer for a breakthrough
Replies
7
Views
380
Grace1
G
S
  • Locked
My ### yr old mother had to move because her house was broke into (robbed) while she was sleeping. She has the house up for sale. She has been pressured to reduce the price, however she really needs the money. Today we went over to mow the lawn and found that someone had busted out the basement...
Replies
5
Views
406
Grace1
G
Back
Top Bottom