2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
My lovely Christian friend ### in her late 20's has been suffering with a disease that is causing her to go blind. Would you cry out to Jesus to heal and deliver her soon please. May HIS MERCY prevail. Thank you again.
Replies
4
Views
285
kg718
K
A
  • Locked
please lord calm hurricane Irene around please don't let it do harm to anyone in ### protect us and keep us covered in your blood amen
Replies
4
Views
340
B
  • Locked
I believe in the power of prayer. I am just so down and out that I just cannot find the strength to really pray for myself. Can you please pray for me; mentally, emotionally, relational, financial, employment, and especially spiritually. I am just so depressed that I cannot hear the spirit of...
Replies
6
Views
461
L
  • Locked
Please pray for complete healing of plantars warts. Very difficult to get rid of them. Thank you for your prayers
Replies
1
Views
232
L
  • Locked
Lord please be merciful & gracious in our time of need. I am a disabled mother of 4 beautiful kids whose husband has recently abandoned us & left us in financial strain. I am about to lose my home & my truck was repossessed a few hours ago, our lights were turned off, our water will soon be cut...
Replies
6
Views
386
D
  • Locked
I pray that my relationship with ### be restored. I met her a few years ago and we began dating. She has suffered from a lot of mental health issues and past relationship trust problems. Lord, I give to you that I have been pure to her and want to be pure with only her. I pray that you give her...
Replies
2
Views
292
satyabhargavi
S
C
  • Locked
I lost a good paying job earlier this year due to being sick and spending time in the hospital. Since then, I have not been able to get a job (have worked off and on but nothing permanent). I really need God to provide a good job for me as I am the sole provider for myself and my ### children...
Replies
2
Views
294
satyabhargavi
S
G
  • Locked
GOD IN JESUS NAME STOP HURRICANE ### RIGHT NOW FOR YOUR GLORY. AMEN.
Replies
1
Views
263
M
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FINANCE BY THE END OF THAT MONTH I HAVE TO GO TO THE COURT TO PAY SOME MONEY TO SAVE MY APARTMENT UNTIL NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I BELEIVE THAT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST NEVER CHANGE AND HE ALWAYS THERE TO SAVE US. PLEASE PRAY ALSO FOR MY FUTURE...
Replies
2
Views
282
impraying4u
I
M
  • Locked
Please pray that I may be bold and obedient to the Word of God. That I may be unafraid and pure in ALL my ways. Please pray that I will find a place to serve God on one of the Mercy Ships and that He will bless me with what He wants to bless me with. Most importantly; That He is my ALL IN ALL...
Replies
6
Views
443
Back
Top Bottom