2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
I lost my job 2 weeks ago that I was super unhappy with but now to find another one has been tough. To top it all off, me, my sister & parents can't afford to live in our home because w/out me working nor my stepdad we have to move out our separate ways & I have no job, no money no where to go...
Replies
4
Views
289
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister, ###, who has been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. We need a miracle. Thank you for your prayers and thank God for answered prayers.
Replies
2
Views
246
jipvicious
J
C
  • Locked
Please pray for my neighbor ### who went to the hospital from mold he breathed and has got phemonia. Last I heard they were going to pull the plug if he doesn't get better.
Replies
1
Views
258
C
  • Locked
I am asking prayer for my grandson ###. He is ### yrs old. He has a drug problem and needs prayers to deliver his mind and body from it. He was a good boy, played football in high school then got mixed up with the wrong crowd and has been on the wrong path since. He is not getting along with his...
Replies
4
Views
252
N
  • Locked
Heavenly Father please help my husband and I get through these hard times. Lord he is in the hospital again for blood clots..### this time..one as long as his femoral artery. I'm scared for him Lord. And I don't know how we are going to survive with no income. Please put mercy into someones...
Replies
2
Views
248
  • Locked
Heavenly Father as we come to the end of our time together we thank you for what has been accomplished here today. May the matters discussed serve as a catalyst to move us forward and cause us to advance and see growth in all areas of our lives. May we leave here recognizing You are the God of...
Replies
2
Views
363
J
  • Locked
dear god, i do not want the hurricane to kill people in ### and the ### no more can you please stop it for hit ###. please... please... please
Replies
3
Views
280
T
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my sons named ### and ### for - Total deliverance from evil spirits and spiritual husbands only because of the cross of JESUS - Total healing from any sickness from me and my sons because of the sores of JESUS - My partner died in ### and I want to get married by a...
Replies
2
Views
281
B
  • Locked
I am suffering from chronic insomnia, hypothroidism, depression, anxiety and infertility issues. I am also in early menopause. Please pray that I overcome these issues and that God will bless ### and I with a baby. Please pray that our financial situation improves.
Replies
4
Views
325
impraying4u
I
R
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus with the prayer for all who are going through tough times about relationships, friendships, love and marriage. I pray Father that you bless those who are in suffering and rebuke the devil from their blessings. It's tough and I ask that you...
Replies
5
Views
375
Back
Top Bottom