2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
Continue to pray for my son and his family ### Staines Jesus has found them a place to stay but there are still some problems for them right now.
Replies
2
Views
289
D
  • Locked
I thank You Lord for ALL your blessings. I thank you for my future blessings. I ask You Lord to please bless me with words of wisdom and compassion. Please help me to do unto You, humbly and respectfully. I thank You Lord. Blessings those who come to Your Lord Jesus. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
Replies
4
Views
344
impraying4u
I
P
  • Locked
Pray for the restoration of my marriage to my husband, ###. ###
Replies
5
Views
339
belinda
B
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Thank You for hearing my prayer. I pray for ALL those that post here. I know that anyone that types on this site is doing it because of some situation in their life. I pray that you put Your hand on each and every poster and let them know that You are here, that You hear and that...
Replies
5
Views
294
R
  • Locked
I need direction, my marriage is in trouble! I need God to open my eyes and show me the truth about some things.
Replies
5
Views
344
J
  • Locked
Dear God; I pray to you EVERY day, EVERY night to heal ###. He has been addicted to crack for years. Over the years, when his mother 1st found out and then his children from another marriage; I had hoped that this would help him want to fight his addiction. But it hasn't. I pray not only...
Replies
5
Views
571
daydream6459
D
K
  • Locked
I WANT THE LORD TO REVIVE MY MINISTRY AND GIVE ME A SETTLED AND STABLISHED LIFE AND MINISTRY. I ALSO WANT THE LORD TO GIVE ME CONSTANT BREAKTHROUGH IN MY BUSINESS AS AN INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANT. I HAVE THE BURDEN TO HELP THE POOR, BUILD HIS HOUSE OF WORSHIP AROUND THE WORLD, SUPPORT MISSIONARY...
Replies
1
Views
272
S
  • Locked
My fellow believers pray with me and for me, for contract of employement has been terminated and I am the breadwinner of the family my husband is not working I was the only one working, I ask for God's Direction because I am ### I don't know how I will survive.
Replies
6
Views
451
daydream6459
D
A
  • Locked
MY PRAYER IS THAT MY LORD GOD/HEAVENLY FATHER WILL CONTINUE TO BE AND REMAIN AT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE. MY PRAYER IS THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH A CLEAN SLATE AWAY FROM SIN & TRESPASSES. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH HIS FAVOR AND MERCY SO THAT I WILL RECEIVE A...
Replies
3
Views
340
daydream6459
D
J
  • Locked
I AM FASTING BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM AND I KNOW THAT GOD WILL SHOW HIS MIRACLE ON ME SOON AS MANY PEOPLE ARE NOW SAYING I CANT MAKE IT. BUT GOD WHO MADE JONAH TO COME OUT FROM THE FISH STOMACH AFTER STAYING FOR LONG TIME WILL ALSO DO SAME MIRACLE FOR ME. PRAY THAT I COME OUT FROM THESE HARD...
Replies
5
Views
410
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom