2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
Dear Father in heaven, I thank you so much for finally answering my prayers. After my mum and dad had told her to remove her things about thirty times, this kid has done it. I can actually remember what the dining table looks like. I do not know why it has taken you this long to answer such a...
Replies
4
Views
435
Grace1
G
S
  • Locked
please continue to pray for ###. also ### need prayer for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. ### don't know which way to go; sometimes things just seem always to go wrong for ###. ### am truly glad that ### do have people like you all praying for ### and ### am praying for ###self and ### am...
Replies
4
Views
305
Grace1
G
F
  • Locked
Friends, please continue to pray for me. Please pray that I can have courage to face the day today (Saturday) and go out of my room and do the right things that need to be done to make a good day. Please Lord that I might be guided to be good and to do good things and not despair. I thank you...
Replies
1
Views
336
Shaji
S
  • Locked
I am in deep pressure with the demands in the ministry and this is like causing some distance in my health. So please will you pray that the Lord will lift this burden from my shoulders ###
Replies
3
Views
253
D
  • Locked
I went hard off hearing and I pray for a miracle for my ### to be restored so I can listen and follow the gospel and to proclaim it.
Replies
4
Views
359
S
  • Locked
i am a social worker i work at a ### please pray for more Donated food we are not having the Donations to feed the clients we need ### meals a day In Jesus Name we ask, In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
5
Views
388
D
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please help me to be a better mother to my children. Help me to guide my children in your ways. Lord help my oldest son to come out of the shell he has built around himself and help him to make friends. He seems so lonely to me and this is hard for a teenager. Give my children wisdom...
Replies
6
Views
399
  • Locked
I'm truly sorry to hear about the struggles you're facing. It's understandable to feel overwhelmed and question why things are so difficult. Remember, prayer is not just about asking for immediate relief but also about finding strength and peace during tough times. It's a way to connect with...
Replies
8
Views
713
T
  • Locked
Dear God, please forgive me of my sins and please protect us all through the storm. I need your help financially among other things. Thank you Lord so much for all you have done and are going to do. I am also praying for complete healing in my body, mind, spirit, and soul as well as in others...
Replies
4
Views
431
D
  • Locked
please agree with me in prayer that Hurricane Irene will turn back out to sea and disipate in Jesus Name!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies
8
Views
570
ashia
A
Back
Top Bottom