2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Pray for me I have been suffering from stomach pain, digestive problems for a while, pray that it all stop for good. I also have been suffering from itchy scalp and dandruff for a while, pray that it all stop. My mother traveled today, pray that she is always safe. Pray that she takes care of...
Replies
8
Views
1K
Shaji
S
B
  • Locked
My son is going to be turning ### years old soon, and he is having the worst time of his life! Kids shut him out, the teacher doesn't seem to be what she should be as a human being much less a teacher, and he started out the year bad. He'd had an accident because he has a fear of public toilets...
Replies
6
Views
369
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please bless my sister with a good job, peaceful relationship with parents, heart full of joy, love, and healing from any hurts. Please bless my brothers' jobs with success, bless their private lives to be more closer to You and to dedicate their lives to You. Please bless my work...
Replies
4
Views
345
  • Locked
A policeman accosted me last month because of an expired car registration. He didn’t give me any ticket but told me to have it registered asap, which I did the very next day. Last night I figured in a vehicular accident with that car. Thank God nobody was hurt. In addition to that, I just can’t...
Replies
4
Views
342
C
  • Locked
I know this is a prayer request site....but I think I already asked God about this one, as you can see my previous post was stressed out...stressed out about work and not much money really coming in to my shop cause work is really slow but here lately in the past 2-3 weeks I have had someone ask...
Replies
5
Views
368
  • Locked
I am still trying to figure out where I went wrong in my marriage that my husband walked out on me and my kids when we needed him the most, and on top of that he has a friend and her daughter living with him when me and my kids needed somewhere to live due to the short sale on my home. The thing...
Replies
5
Views
459
L
  • Locked
Pray for healing in all problem areas and a new found mobility Amen
Replies
3
Views
258
D
  • Locked
I am in desperate need of a career job on the Central Coast (###) of California. My God is big and there is nothing too hard for Him so I am praying for an income of $### per year to support my family. I am asking because Jesus said to ask and to ask believing. I also need restoration of a 17...
Replies
5
Views
309
T
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my ###. I am a single mother and unemployed. I am unable to pay all of my bills and buy food for me and my ###. Please help us! I am also facing surgery soon to remove a benign brain tumor. Please pray for divine healing. I believe in the POWER of prayer. AMEN! I pray for...
Replies
5
Views
425
L
  • Locked
For Love Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time. They need strength and comfort. Healing for ### who is battling a serious illness. We ask for a miracle and complete recovery. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate a challenging situation. May they find peace and guidance...
Replies
3
Views
302
Back
Top Bottom