2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
My husband ### is stand-offish and doesn't trust a lot of people. He very negative, fault-finding of anybody. He's starting to take baby steps in attending church. He doesn't read his bible or pray not that I can see. My request is that you pray with me that God will deliver him from the...
Replies
4
Views
305
L
  • Locked
Hello my name is ### and I need prayer for help to get a 2 bedroom apartment so I can get my son back thank you and GOD Bless.
Replies
4
Views
346
Pearl623
P
F
  • Locked
pray for my wife ### and myself ### for good health also for our 2 baby girls ### and ### thanks for praying for us God bless and thanks
Replies
2
Views
288
F
  • Locked
Friends, this depression and despair is very bad today the whole world seems out to get me but I know it's not. I am leaving the house right now so that is good, but I am in such despair. Please pray for ### to come out of this. Thank you and bless you so much for all your kind prayers.
Replies
4
Views
300
F
  • Locked
pray for good health for my wife ###, my self ###, and our 2 girls ### and ### god bless and thanks for your time and your prayers
Replies
1
Views
287
I
  • Locked
Please pray to strengthen and mature ### and ###'s relationship. May they find a way to get through their physical distance for the next ### years. Pray they remain in love and that ### can resist temptations of college life. Pray that ### resists feelings of jealousy. Pray to open their minds...
Replies
2
Views
505
C
  • Locked
Please pray I can handle my new job with ease. I'll know how to do all that is expected and I'll get along with everyone.
Replies
2
Views
257
M
  • Locked
PRAY THAT ###, ###, AND ### WILL LIVE IN HEAVEN SOMEDAY, AND NEVER GO TO HELL. PLEASE PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE, HEALING, AND FOREVER HAPPINESS FOR THEM. THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Replies
2
Views
262
E
  • Locked
Lord please give me a place of my own!!
Replies
3
Views
308
H
  • Locked
I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ helps my ### with his work. I quit my full time job to move and support my ### with his new job. It seems as though he is under a lot of pressure and stress and I just pray that he will do very well at work. He's been feeling down because he has been there 1...
Replies
4
Views
336
Back
Top Bottom