New Place To Stay

  • Thread starter Thread starter elaine777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elaine777

Guest
Lord please give me a place of my own!!
 
Father,

Please shelter ### in your love. Give her the peace and independence she desires. Watch over her, guide her, and lead her to where you want her to be.

In Jesus' name, I pray.

Amen
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. Thank You. Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. They need this prayer too.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dad I have sent you one list of all things this young person desires and it is a home. Please give us results. Amen.
default_deadhorse.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get my own place to STAY NOT WITH MY OWN FAMILY ANYMORE ON MY OWN GREATLY UNTIL I GET A BOAZ NOT BOZO I WAIT ON THE DOG 🐶 AS WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I GOT FAR ENOUGH WITH THE PAPERWORK THATS IS AS FAR AS I COUKD GET FOR THE LORD UNIVERSE THERES JUST TO MUCH EVIL IN THE WORLD IM...
Replies
6
Views
130
New place STAY where 8 can have my dog my 2 cats ### and my toesnails can stay b done ###
Replies
8
Views
146
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL COMMAND EDIT DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨✍️🚗🤔❤️💕😘FOLD GREATLYYY I GET A NEW HOME THATS A GOOD THING I CAN HAVE MY FAMILY OVER GREATLYY I GET A CUTE ADORABLE DOG PUPPY A VERY CUTE BOYFRIEND THAT FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE I GO GREATLYY..MYSELF MY MOM MY 3...
Replies
10
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom