New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrystol

Guest
Please pray I can handle my new job with ease. I'll know how to do all that is expected and I'll get along with everyone.
 
Lord help this new employee to stand with others and learn good to protect her job and make it become second nature to her. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me: I just started a new job and I'm about to start working. Pray I'll do well. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
101
I applied for a new job today working as a ### at ###. I'm praying that they will consider my application and Resume' for employment. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
14
Views
411
Hello I consider applying to a new job. please pray for me that I know if I should do that and if it is God's will that I start there, the employers see that and I can get the job. I want to take on more responsibilities it would be a blessing but I do not know if I am ready for it. Thanks
Replies
6
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom