2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I went for a test this week and the results weren't conclusive. I have more testing next week. Please pray that everything turns out OK.
Replies
6
Views
387
A
  • Locked
I pray that ### may be successful at her new job. I pray that she may make enough to provide for herself. I pray that ### may have the energy to persevere in all of her goals. I pray for ### to be saved.
Replies
2
Views
352
C
  • Locked
Pray for me I need immediate help. I have always helped others, need a miracle ###.
Replies
4
Views
336
B
  • Locked
Lord, I beg of YOU to send YOUR graces down on my ### and ### as they struggle in their marriage. They have ### beautiful kids who need both parents. Please help me. Also, I have been praying for this for over ### years and I do thank YOU that they are still together. I pray that I stay out of...
Replies
6
Views
290
asksev
A
B
  • Locked
Very tired, after much stress in all areas of life - job, housing, finance - my life have no meaning or direction - please pray for God's direction and open doors for me, for his blessing over the years left for me here on earth... I miss the blessing of fellowship and company of friendship/...
Replies
4
Views
331
P
  • Locked
My name is ###, am from ###, a country in Africa. We are pour. I lost my job 9 months ago and since then I haven't got a job. I have made many applications but all in vain. Life has become difficult for me; I can't pay my bills, school fees for my children. I am so down that life has lost...
Replies
5
Views
307
G
  • Locked
has been having seizures and many visits to the vet with no answers yet. It is hard enough with an older dog, but a puppy...
Replies
3
Views
304
G
  • Locked
I am in Canada and I am moving to Costa Rica, I need to rent a house or apartment. I am arriving on the 3rd of September and want a place in a secure area, and at a low reasonable price, also, I desire to be married, I am asking GOD, in JESUS name to provide me a wonderful and beautiful...
Replies
3
Views
287
AmyRojas
A
R
  • Locked
We would like to construct a prayer hall. Kindly help us.
Replies
2
Views
205
daydream6459
D
K
  • Locked
I pray that I am able to get the loan I need for my school tuition and books. It's not looking good for me because I don't have enough credit established. I hope my mom is able to cosign despite her bad credit. I really need to purchase my books, school has already started.
Replies
4
Views
229
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom