Loan For School

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KiylaC09

Guest
I pray that I am able to get the loan I need for my school tuition and books. It's not looking good for me because I don't have enough credit established. I hope my mom is able to cosign despite her bad credit. I really need to purchase my books, school has already started.
 
Be strong! Be courageous! Do not be afraid of them! For the Lord your God will be with you. He will neither fail you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31: 6

in your name i pray amen
 
I pray for you! God will help you!
 
Dear ###

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey guys, me again. I've sent a message here not long ago, regarding my current situation. Basically, what's been happening is - for the past 6 years, ever since Covid, my family’s business had completely collapsed, and been going deep down this misery of financial crisis. They have so much...
Replies
8
Views
148
Please Pray in The Name of Jesus that God will help me and Let Things work on my favor today That He will make a way and supply a need That I need him to supply imidently And That My loan will work out Just fine Today with no problem That He will Work it out and let it happen for me (Theese two...
Replies
9
Views
148
Dear God, Father of Abraham, Jesus Christ who died on the cross for us. Our daughter went to a school, where she witnessed students be treated inequitable. When we speak up for justice, we get retaliated against us. Our kids work really hard get good grades, follow all the rules. Speaking up for...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom