Good Results

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liz

Guest
Please pray for me. I went for a test this week and the results weren't conclusive. I have more testing next week. Please pray that everything turns out OK.
 
Heavenly Father, I lift up to You, ### praying that You are in control of the tests that would be done on her. I pray that You would lay Your healing hands upon ### so that all tests done would prove that she is healthy. Lord God for all, it may be impossible but for You Lord God all things are possible. I pray that You also shower ### with Your peace that pass all understanding and the comfort that removes all fears and anxiety. I pray Lord God that You bless ### over and beyond whatever could be imagined in every area of her life. Thank You Father God for Your favor for ###, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I am praying for your test results to

turn out ok. Please keep your faith

in God and all things will turn out

good for you
 
I pray in agreement that all of your test results will come out just fine and that God will continue to keep them that way. In Jesus' sweet sweet name.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

U-R-N-My-Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Hello Lord I am asking that all is well and the normality of this health screen is miracles of hope and no danger of return for more. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For my baby ###,I'm praying that you get good results on your exam.In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
184
For my baby ###, I’m praying that you get good results on your exam. May God bless you and reward all your hard work. In Jesus’ name, Amen. 🙏❤️
Replies
11
Views
165
Please continue to help me to pray for my brother who is admitted in hospital because of debris that went in his foot at work. Please pray that his results will be ok and that he may be healed in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
6
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom