2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
Please help my half-sister to know how sincere I am, so that she and I can become more than half-sister's and be more like whole sister's. Amen!!!!
Replies
5
Views
301
N
  • Locked
plze for ### to find the right job as she has been applying & God's guidance in every thing she does..as & when her job is happening, I ask Lord to show her the right Christian person suitable for her ..I thank God for all the blessing she has been blessed with till date ie job visa, passing...
Replies
5
Views
297
N
P
  • Locked
We are from India. My church name is the Church of the Holy Spirit. Our church construction is incomplete for the past three years. We gave our own flat of 1200 square feet, but the building is not yet completed. We feel shy to preach to others that your Lord is blessing us, as we could not...
Replies
1
Views
232
Annie5515
A
  • Locked
would like to fast together in unity for finances and basic needs for God's people. Lord lay on the hearts of Your people that if we bind together in one mind and one accord and if we repent and call upon Your holy name that You will hear us. Lord so many of us are in the same financial...
Replies
4
Views
284
  • Locked
PLEASE BRETHREN JOIN HANDS AND PRAY FOR ### CONCERNING THE JOB INTERVIEW I WILL BE ATTENDING BY 2PM TOMORROW - ###/###/###
Replies
7
Views
289
M
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, I've got horrible news! My ### just heard that he has an extremely rare case of cancer, it's very aggressive and he just has a few months left to live. He is NOT a Christian. Please pray for his healing and for my family, my ### especially who carries the whole...
Replies
5
Views
230
Grace1
G
B
  • Locked
my life is total mess how do I cope with maybe going to jail and having an unhealthy baby. we went to move to Canada last month turned away b/c paperwork was not in order I coped with that and then turned back to USA all 4 members of family got arrested now we have to go to court Sept 12 on top...
Replies
8
Views
356
rbeck
R
J
  • Locked
Believing God for a job and money to pay all my bills, and money for food and gas for my car. thank u
Replies
5
Views
221
Grace1
G
E
  • Locked
Lords I thank u for everything...lord im still struggling financially...my boyfriend doesn't have a job...I'm grateful that I have two jobs but it's not enough and my body can't handle working so much...please lord give me strength...provide food and that it doesn't run out...protect my daughter...
Replies
5
Views
232
Grace1
G
G
  • Locked
People of God please pray for ###, ### really need a high paying job and financial breakthrough in ### life and ### family.
Replies
3
Views
188
Grace1
G
Back
Top Bottom