2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

R
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, Please intercede on my behalf. The ### needs for me to give them SECURITY against my business loan. I don't possess any assets. GOD, in spite of the odds against me, Please speak to their hearts and minds and let the whole credit team agree to give me this loan. I have sent a very...
Replies
2
Views
289
  • Locked
Lord Please Bless us in your works, From September onwards we have plans for your works, 1- Every 1st Friday - Fasting Whole Night Prayer 2- Every 1st Sunday - Gospel in Street Fellowship 2- Every 2nd Saturday - Gospel Outreach in Villages 3- Every 3rd Saturday - Feeding the Poor and Needy...
Replies
1
Views
286
P
  • Locked
Thank God that He has begun the work of moving the mountain of fear and healing in my family. Pray that God will pour out His love and grace and mercy in my family. That our daughters will love all of us and that healing will take place. Pray for ultimate restoration and strengthening of my...
Replies
2
Views
268
Grace1
G
J
  • Locked
O GOD, PEOPLE HAS STARTED MOCKING AT ME, SAYING YOU ARE PRAYING BUT NOTHING, THEN THIS CHALLENGE IS NOT FOR ME BUT TO MY GOD WHO CREATED. PLEASE GOD SHOW THESE PEOPLE THAT YOU CAN BE MIRACULOUS. YOU ARE THE SAME GOD WHO REMOVED THE ISRAELITES FROM THE HAND OF EGYPTIANS, WHO RESCUED DANIEL FROM...
Replies
7
Views
650
J
  • Locked
OH GOD HELP ME TO GET NEW JOB, LET MY FINANCIAL ### BE HEALED URGENTLY....PRAY FOR ME BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I NEED STRONG PRAYERS.
Replies
7
Views
420
Shaji
S
K
  • Locked
please pray for God to intervene in my husband and I's finances and to bless our little baby that's in the womb B"H", in Jesus name I ask amen Dear Lord, I thank you for your miracles and provision, you are an awesome God, in Jesus Mighty and awesome name I pray amen
Replies
5
Views
414
J
  • Locked
I was diagnose with hepatitis C several years ago. I'm believing in GOD, though JESUS Christ for healing in my body. Thank You. GOD is good!
Replies
6
Views
458
A
  • Locked
Dear All please pray for ### so that ### faith is renewed with each passing day. ### am distressed and depressed, let Lord's peace rest with ### in ### heart and so that ### can wait upon God's will in ### life. Amen
2
Replies
13
Views
711
M
  • Locked
Such a long background but will just put the importants. My mother is in a bad relationship (didn't start out that way) and is trapped in a horrible life. She has adopted two babies to save them from their druggie parents, and that is one way she is trapped in the marriage she is in, because she...
Replies
8
Views
429
Grace1
G
  • Locked
Please pray with us in the following 1. 27 August Training for September revival workers 2. Pray for the revival we are bringing in the area where we stay {### / ### in ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
8
Views
525
Back
Top Bottom