2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

T
  • Locked
Please pray for me to get the job God desires me to have. Pray that God will open and close doors as he sees fit to give me his best. Pray that God will act quickly because I am running up more debt. Pray that God will make my mother ### and I debt free completely! My mother and I have been...
Replies
5
Views
356
praysite-583
P
S
  • Locked
I pray that all affected by this hurricane will feel God's mercy and be ok, and I also ask that God bring me through the situation facing me. In Jesus' name, I ask and pray AMEN!!
Replies
4
Views
327
god_loves_all
G
A
  • Locked
We have been married for almost 3 years. My husband left our marriage almost 2 1/2 months ago. His mother immigrated to the US after we were married. Also, his sister lives in another city, therefore his mother has no one else but her son. Both his mother and sister do not accept me as his wife...
Replies
7
Views
461
god_loves_all
G
L
  • Locked
I would like to request a prayer for the health of ###. She is ### years young, and has just found out that she has a spot on the tip of her pancreas, that may, or may not be cancerous. She is scheduled to have a whipple procedure done on ###, and will need all of the hope and prayers that can...
Replies
6
Views
443
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Lord, I keep praying for my working place. I need Your strength be involved in the social and business activities. Lord, please bless my ### to have a good job, to live in surrendering her life to You, to be in peaceful relationship with our parent, and to be passionate to her life. Lord, please...
Replies
5
Views
338
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Prayer Request: Hurricane Irene is going to hit the ### where I live, and all of ###. Please pray the hurricane is downgraded before it hit. Pray that everyone will be safe and that there is no catastrophic events.
Replies
7
Views
911
Betty Land
B
P
  • Locked
I am in need of a health healing & finding a job. The job I am working, the environment is extremely unsafe & there are so many evil spirits lurking in that place. I work in a ###. Please pray for me to get a job I enjoy going to work and have a peace of mind. I want my body and mind to become...
Replies
6
Views
419
Shaji
S
G
  • Locked
Dear God, My prayer today, is that my kidney diseases be stopped or healed from progressing any longer!!! That my next blood test reveal this That my body be free from Paget's disease!!! That I be made whole and healthy again!!! That my daughter ### be free from any serious disease!!! I...
Replies
4
Views
283
S
  • Locked
Please pray for me and ###. He expressed his feelings to me and is glad that we met and seems like he wants to move forward with me. Help us to feel connected and to have kindered spirits. Help me not to try so hard or to force my will with him, but to let us fall in love at your steady-pace. I...
Replies
3
Views
344
G
  • Locked
I feel upset mainly cause I love this man so much and I worry that he deleted my number which binds us in contact or that he has moved on and that he no longer cares about me. I don't want to lose him, I pray to you Holy Spirit in the agreement with other prayer warriors please speak to him...
Replies
4
Views
383
Back
Top Bottom