Bring My ### Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amhjth

Guest
We have been married for almost 3 years. My husband left our marriage almost 2 1/2 months ago. His mother immigrated to the US after we were married. Also, his sister lives in another city, therefore his mother has no one else but her son. Both his mother and sister do not accept me as his wife. They have convinced my husband to leave me and go live with his mom so that she won't be alone. I have not seen my husband for almost 7 weeks and I miss him terribly. I pray that God guides his mind, body and spirit and opens his heart to know that our love and marriage are real. I pray that my mother and sister-in-laws soften their hearts and remove the negativity from their mouths regarding me so that my husband can come back to me without fear of retaliation from them. For 3 years, my husband and I have been inseparable so this makes it extremely difficult for me. Please pray for my marriage. God Bless.
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Pray for your marriage. Pray for your mate. No one is perfect…But God will perfect what concerns you and your mate in your marriage. You got to pray, trust God, you have got to line up to God’s Word. Learn to be Patient; walk in Love and Forgiveness. And always remember what drew you to each other. Ask God to show you both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. Those of you who are single, pray this prayer for your future mate.



Let’s Pray…God I thank You that I can come to you about anything. I come lifting up my marriage

to You. I place my marriage in Your hands. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. Bless and heal my marriage. Fix what is wrong in this marriage and make it right. Bless each of us to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our lives. Teach us how to pray and intercede for each other, our children, and love ones. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Help us to remember what drew us to each other. Show us Lord Jesus how to keep Love strong and healthy in our marriage. Bless my marriage Lord Jesus. And please do the same for every married couple in my family, all my friends that are married, the writer of this prayer, and every married couple that attends the church that I belong to. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Bless our marriages.



Pass This Prayer On To Every Married Person That You Know….



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
I have prayed for you. Rest in his
care. Read the word, and live by it.
May blessings come upon you in Jesus
name I pray
 
Praying for you..... trust God, he'll do wonders.......... Amen
 
Praying for your need to be fulfilled in Jesus Name
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus name I pray, please bring my husband, ###, back to me. I unintentionally hurt him and now he is thinking that the only answer is divorce. Please help my husband see the great memories that we share and the love that we have. Please show my husband that there is hope for our marriage and...
Replies
7
Views
327
In Jesus' name I pray that my husband ### comes back to me and chooses to continue our marriage. Please fill ###'s heart with love and a realization that it's the best decision to continue our marriage and raise our children together. I pray for mental clarity, and that my anger is gone. I pray...
Replies
7
Views
370
In Jesus' name I pray that my husband remembers our love for each other and good memories. I pray that my husband can understand where I was coming from, and that he can give me a second chance. I pray that I can be mentally healthy, and find friendships. I pray that my husband, ###, chooses to...
Replies
8
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom