Hurricane Irene

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Prayer Request: Hurricane Irene is going to hit the ### where I live, and all of ###. Please pray the hurricane is downgraded before it hit. Pray that everyone will be safe and that there is no catastrophic events.
 
Father we acknowledge Your presence, and we ask for mercy for those who are in the path of this Hurricane.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Father, I pray that You Jesus will weaken this storm they call ### as You did to calm the storm. Father I pray for safety for everyone, and that people who don't know You will cry out to You at a time like this. Awaken their hearts to You, for people to repent and change their ways and follow after You. Father I also pray for the leaders of this country to humble themselves and repent of their sins. Father I even pray that they will begin to pick up the Holy Book, Your Bible and use the one and only good book and make decision by Your words and lead this country Your way. Father truly the leaders of this world cannot lead, for they don't rely on Your statutes, so awaken their hearts in Jesus name.
 
father praying for weaker storm doing minimal or no damage. Amen.
 
Praying for your need to be fulfilled in Jesus Name
 
I am also on the ###. Please pray for ### as well.

Father, all the elements of nature obey your command. Calm the storms and hurricanes that threaten us and turn our fear of your power into praise of your goodness. Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.
 
I pray for all of my fellow ###.

I pray for your safety and for your continued strength in Jesus Christ.

Amen
 
Jesus I pray for all that are in line of ### that all will be safe and you will calm the storm and bless each and every family and we give you Jesus all the praise and glory. Amen amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
221
There hasn't been a hurricane in a good amount of time. I very much would like one to happen. Probably not a category four or five. Three probably is good. Two is okay
Replies
9
Views
132
Please pray for ###, pray that GOD will stop hurricane/thunderstorm ###, turn it away so it doesn't hit us.
Replies
6
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom