God Please Bring ### Back To Me, Speak To ### Tonight

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I feel upset mainly cause I love this man so much and I worry that he deleted my number which binds us in contact or that he has moved on and that he no longer cares about me. I don't want to lose him, I pray to you Holy Spirit in the agreement with other prayer warriors please speak to him right now, soon please tell him not to let me go and tell him not to delete my number, tell him to forgive me, tell him to pursue me. I don't want to lose him. God please bring him back.
 
Lord, please intervene this relationship. Let it be the best result from this relationship, let Your will be done, not our own will. Please bless ### and that man with peace and forgiveness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father, please lift up ### and be close to her heart. Please help her lead this man to Jesus through her demeanor and please guide her. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Father I ask that You draw nigh to ### so that true love is able to flourish. Amen.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Please Father help restore this relationship. Amen.
default_heart2.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sophie is ### months old and she is lost. We are so worried and sick. Please God - bring her back.
Replies
8
Views
193
Lord I ask you with a broken heart tonight to give me the strength and show me the guidance to follow in a journey to win back the heart over my true love. Please give her the ability to see I want to be the man she deserves as I will work every day of my life to prove to her. Show us both the...
Replies
8
Views
239
jesus please let prayer request workers add images on posts again. i wish to see them. in jesus name
Replies
8
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom