2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
Asking the Lord to help me financially. The bills are more than my paycheck. The struggle to get through the day is stressing me out. Lord Oh Lord please send me some money soon. I also thank you Lord that I am employed.
Replies
6
Views
385
Grace1
G
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my joy and serenity to return to me. I am under so much stress and it seems like one thing just gets piled onto another and it just gets so overwhelming at times. I do know that God is with me step by step, which gives me some solitude, but I feel like there are so many road...
Replies
6
Views
401
Grace1
G
A
  • Locked
Please God restore my life, my husband's life & my marriage. God breathe life into our marriage and my husband will feel love for me again. I want the devil rebuked from my husband's life. I refuse to give up on the man God gave me. I pray for reconciliation & for my husband to have a heart that...
Replies
8
Views
462
asksev
A
F
  • Locked
Friends please continue to pray that any of this depression or getting stuck in the room or giving up might end. Many thanks for all the prayers.
2
Replies
11
Views
600
redkonica
R
  • Locked
Our Father in Heaven ... Wind Beneath My Wings Music ### Lyrics ### and ### It must have been cold there in my shadow, to never have sunlight on your face. You were content to let me shine, that's your way. You always walked a step behind. So I was the one with all the glory, while you...
Replies
1
Views
416
god_loves_all
G
  • Locked
I am asking for a healing in my chest and back. I am so tired of being in pain. I go on bended knee to give me relief. Please Father hear my prayer. I will be alone during the hurricane pray that I will be strong, and not get nervous. All kinds of things are going through my mind...
Replies
4
Views
425
god_loves_all
G
S
  • Locked
please pray for my love relationship with ###. He is decided to leave me, he is not talking with me. JESUS IS COMBINED NY RELATIONSHIP. SO I FAITH on jesus. please pray for me
Replies
5
Views
286
Grace1
G
B
  • Locked
LORD God, I plead with you in much despair to end this struggle over my life, and my home. Please ensure the troublemaker does not get away with any of her antics, and that unwise people will stop making excuses for her behavior. It is unacceptable and I came to you for a solution, I came to you...
Replies
5
Views
367
Grace1
G
J
  • Locked
My name is ### and I'm a reformed homosexual and I ask that you pray in agreement with me that the Lord Jesus would heal me and forgive me of all transgressions of my old life. That He would send me a wife and if He will a family. That He would save me and pour out His grace and mercy on me...
Replies
8
Views
446
I
  • Locked
I have a consignment which has been held in the port of ### for almost two months now. It has accumulated storage costs of up to USD ### and demurrage costs of USD ###. All these are costs that were not budgeted for. Please pray for me so that I get funding today to stop these spiraling costs. I...
Replies
3
Views
338
god_loves_all
G
Back
Top Bottom