Healing Of My Liver

  • Thread starter Thread starter jesse aguirre
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jesse aguirre

Guest
I was diagnose with hepatitis C several years ago. I'm believing in GOD, though JESUS Christ for healing in my body. Thank You. GOD is good!
 
Oh God, in the name of Jesus heal this liver, and remove every trace of hepatitis C and wash this person in your blood and bring full health and healing. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Amen. may Jehovah Rapha be your healer. Amen
 
lord by your stripes we are healed and this is what i claim in ### in you holy name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I need a healing miracle for my liver. Unfortunately, I have end-stage Child C liver cirrhosis. The doctors are giving me only a little time to live. I need a healing miracle.
Replies
11
Views
464
Please pray for me. I need a healing miracle for my liver. Unfortunately, I have end-stage Child C liver cirrhosis. The doctors are giving me only a little time to live. I need a healing miracle.
Replies
10
Views
432
Pray for healing of insomnia and liver. I am having problem falling asleep recently after the CT scan. Please pray for me. Thanks!
Replies
13
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,454
Messages
16,811,282
Members
650,808
Latest member
Cnteoville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom