Seeking Funds For The Church Building Which Is Pending For The Past Three Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PASTOR.K.S.CHELLADURAI

Guest
We are from India. My church name is the Church of the Holy Spirit. Our church construction is incomplete for the past three years. We gave our own flat of 1200 square feet, but the building is not yet completed. We feel shy to preach to others that your Lord is blessing us, as we could not prove it to the believers and for the surrounding people.

Also, I have constructed a tiny Bible college in my village, and it is also standing as it is for the past three years.

Indeed, we are very much upset and worried, nevertheless, we are worshipping the Lord. Please advise us the Lord's revelations for the financial breakthrough.

Yes, we are looking for the Lord's ministry and a great breakthrough in finance. We need funds. Yea, we need funds for the church growth and developments in my city. Thank you, please uphold us in your prayers.

Thank you,

Pastor ###
 
Pastor, I agree in prayer with you. It's so hard for all of us and we too, have a ministry that is ailing. I don't understand any better than you, but I will keep you in my prayers and I will give this to all of my people to pray also. I pray for a blessing for your church and ask God to provide all that you need. We also have a college and a training ministry and we offer the word of God daily. We will keep you in our prayers that God help you.

God Bless Ya
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The past three years have been full of trials for my family. My oldest son was in the NICU fighting for his life due to delivery complications that resulted in an HIE and we were told we had to decide to continue life support measures when he may be severely disabled even if he makes it. We did...
Replies
7
Views
496
Lord Jesus please reunite my wife and I who have been separated for the past three years ### and ###
Replies
9
Views
823
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom