2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

N
  • Locked
lord, I ask everything in ur name to be taken care of, posted on this site..whatever situation they are in, i humbly pray that, each one is engulfed in ur nail pierced hands & be sorted out..in jesus precious name, I pray..amen
Replies
3
Views
289
Shaji
S
D
  • Locked
my miracle prayer> > hello my name is ### and i'm requesting a prayer for me and my kids that i've been asking god for a long time in my prayers as well and i believe in the power of> prayer i do believe that all is possible for this miracle of mine to come true with your help in prayers and...
Replies
2
Views
487
Shaji
S
D
  • Locked
my miracle prayer > > hello my name is ### and i'm requesting a prayer for me and my kids that i've been asking god for a long time in my prayers as well and i believe in the power of > prayer i do believe that all is possible for this miracle of mine to come true with your help in prayers...
Replies
1
Views
271
D
  • Locked
Please, pray for me and my fiancé. She broke our engagement and she is very strange. Something is keeping her apart from me. Please help me in prayers for God’s mercy. God bless us all!
Replies
4
Views
372
Shaji
S
Y
  • Locked
Need prayer having a hard time within my household and I just need the Lord to send some relief and protection and blessings I done prayed done cried and I need him now more then ever he already knows my problems I have already cried out in prayer but just like that song goes somebody prayed for...
Replies
4
Views
389
Shaji
S
M
  • Locked
Urgent Prayer Request: Please pray for ### and for other countries for protection against Hurricane Irene. Thank you. Father we come to you on behalf of our brothers and sisters living in those parts of the world who are worried about the damages that could cause them because of Hurricane...
Replies
6
Views
625
Shaji
S
L
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. I'm going through the roughest time ever. My wife left me for someone else. I have two sons. I love them with all my heart. Right now, we are going through a divorce. She left the house we live in. Now she is moving again in two months. Our divorce is not final...
Replies
8
Views
520
Shaji
S
S
  • Locked
Please pray for me to have patience and discernment with some decisions. My ### is starting to act up, he is bipolar and has been in recovery for a while but has been getting depressed lately and has a negative attitude. I don't want to deal with his issues anymore it's so not fair. I have a new...
Replies
5
Views
417
P
  • Locked
Please God help me get the perfect HR position that allows me to use my HR experience and education to allow me to move to ###, ### to reach my dream to live there and be closer to the spiritual community I want to be part of to learn more about something I have had an interest in since I was a...
Replies
5
Views
320
sonjatj
S
G
  • Locked
I need prayers for God's help to let go of bitterness stored up in my heart and forgive people who have bullied me in my past. Also that he will bless them with good lives and that he will help them to find Him if they haven't done so already.
Replies
7
Views
492
godschild77
G
Back
Top Bottom