Career Job Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davepierce1

Guest
I am in desperate need of a career job on the Central Coast (###) of California. My God is big and there is nothing too hard for Him so I am praying for an income of $### per year to support my family. I am asking because Jesus said to ask and to ask believing. I also need restoration of a 17 year relationship with ### if it is God's will.
 
Child of God,



Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord, I pray in agreement to his prayer, please let him to get a good job on the ### of ### with income of $ ### per year for financing his family's. Lord, let this good job be Your tool in glorifying Your name upon him and his family. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Yes God say ask and you will receive. Don't study how big your problems are. Tell your problems how big your God is. Keep asking him and you will see he will give all that you need.
 
Lord we come together and lay his petitions at Your feet asking that You give ### direction and a job...Lord we are Your people and we call upon Your name believing that You are willing and able to supply our every need...Lord in the name of Jesus have your way and bring ### to your purpose and plan in righteousness according to the promises in Your word...In Jesus name we pray
 
Lord praying for job salary request and reinstated relations. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, trusting in Your unfailing love and everlasting promises. By Your grace, let today be my day of breakthrough. Make a way where there seems to be no way, and let every obstacle give way to Your divine favor. Bless...
Replies
12
Views
175
I ### from ### is looking for job as a driver. I kindly request the prayers in order to get a job.
Replies
7
Views
281
Hi Team, I’m on the verge of losing my job due to an upcoming layoff, with my last working day being ###. As a son, husband, and father, I carry many responsibilities, and the news has left me emotionally shaken and worried about the financial challenges ahead. I kindly ask for your prayers...
Replies
8
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom