2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

T
  • Locked
MY NAME IS ### ### ###. I AM ### years old, and a ### *### - ###) I AM CURRENTLY HOLDING A MASTER OF EDUCATION, OBTAINED LAST YEAR, ###. I HAVE SEARCHED FOR JOB IN VAIN, AND HAVE DECIDED TO OPEN AND RUN AN INSTITUTE ON MY OWN. I STARTED THE PROJECT ### MONTHS AGO, BUT HAVE FINANCIAL...
Replies
2
Views
298
Sinner67
S
J
  • Locked
Please pray I sell my interest in a contract since I have not had a paycheck. I am facing foreclosure and need the funds. Selling it would leave God Bless all and thank you for keeping my family in your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
262
Sinner67
S
S
  • Locked
Father, thank you for allowing ### and I to build our relationship. He told me he loved me last night and I feel the same. I pray for his parents, they are elderly and very ill, I know it weighs on his heart and that is his primary responsibility right now. Help us to continue to build a solid...
Replies
2
Views
292
mzwilliams
M
H
  • Locked
pray request is that i am asking God for favor with my legael matter
Replies
3
Views
305
A
  • Locked
MY PRAYER IS THAT MY LORD GOD/HEAVENLY FATHER WILL CONTINUE TO BE AND REMAIN AT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE. MY PRAYER IS THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH A CLEAN SLATE AWAY FROM SIN & TRESPASSES. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH HIS FAVOR AND MERCY SO THAT I WILL RECEIVE A...
Replies
4
Views
345
J
  • Locked
After being a volentry sympathiser of an old age home here in ### for the period of 25 years. It gave me an idea of a better home where we don't limit the inmates to spend the rest of their life in a sort of restricted boundaries. I started the home with two elderly with my own finance and on an...
Replies
0
Views
228
John Wilson
J
M
  • Locked
Dear God: Please restore communication back with me and ### these are his initials. God, I really do miss our friendship and I think about him every night while crying... God, please restore that line of communication back and let him either call or text me just to say hello....I'm hurting very...
Replies
3
Views
553
J
  • Locked
I'm asking God for guidance. My life is a complete mess. I have lost who I am. I am constantly depressed. All people around me are fighting and being really offensive towards me. I feel like I have become an enemy of everybody. My boyfriend has been cheating on me because our relationship is...
Replies
4
Views
356
C
  • Locked
I pray for all people who are diabetic, those who suffer with a brain tumor and all those with depression. I pray for all to be healed. May all those who are having a bad day feel the Love of the Lord and be blessed with His Touch. I ask in Jesus Name. AMEN
Replies
2
Views
268
impraying4u
I
S
  • Locked
I received a letter of lay-off from my job. I feel very sad. I am a hard-working person. I need my health benefits. I am very disappointed with the system. I need prayer so that I can get my job back, even if it is not in the same location. I also pray for all of the other persons that received...
Replies
3
Views
295
sararamon
S
Back
Top Bottom