Home For The ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter John Wilson
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Wilson

Guest
After being a volentry sympathiser of an old age home here in ### for the period of 25 years. It gave me an idea of a better home where we don't limit the inmates to spend the rest of their life in a sort of restricted boundaries. I started the home with two elderly with my own finance and on an agricultural land I had near ###. I have more people waiting for the house to expand. I request my brothers and sisters to pray to the Lord for sources to build a proper house and sponsorship for the individuals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### is here from the spiritual to the physical I can have play soccer everyday with my cat she can hit the ice cubes THE LITTLE MACHINE IS OUR BLESSING FIR ME AND MY CAT 🐈‍⬛ LIFE IN GREATLYY ohhhhhh we are happy no worries 😉..It’s a secret loosen Verse Isaiah 60:11 MY GATES R BLESSED...
Replies
11
Views
209
My home is having to have beyond needed maintenence. Im a senior ### & working as hard as I can to do it with limited finances & ### on a budget. God has been there. Please pray he will send me full help & resources to finish this job. God Bless you & Thank you
Replies
11
Views
349
LIFE I GET MY FIRST HOUSE TO A HOME IN MY NAME TO OWN PAID IN FULL MIRACLE..MASTER BUILDING PLANS PERMIT APPROVED ACCEPTED 3 BEDROOM 2 STORY HOME URGENTLY MY OWN ADDRESS IN MY NAME GREATLY A MIRACLE NO MORE WANDERING RAPE VAGABOUND WORRIESSSSS EVER AGAIN GREATLYYYY ..MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS HAVE...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,742
Members
650,773
Latest member
Fruandiinwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom