Prayer For Our Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Father, thank you for allowing ### and I to build our relationship. He told me he loved me last night and I feel the same. I pray for his parents, they are elderly and very ill, I know it weighs on his heart and that is his primary responsibility right now. Help us to continue to build a solid foundation that will honor you. Help us to have a hope and a future together. Also please let his children accept me and to want happiness for their dad. I love you God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord bless this relationship and use them to bring You glory and honor...set a hedge of protection around them and bind them together in Your divine love in Jesus name allow his children to have an open heart to accept her in their dad's life and bring healing to his parents in Jesus name
 
God please touch this couple and their families in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our relationship quickly went left. I am praying for full restoration of our relationship. She ### will (###) will realize she was very mean to me and hurtful. I pray our nearly ### years together does not go down the drain. I pray GOD removes the devil from her mind and spirit. She flips out of...
Replies
7
Views
164
Dear Lord I come before you asking to have ### (###) to reach out to me and to stop letting the devil use her and win. She is trying to cause another riff with the relationship between us and my MOTHER! My mother is and will always be my everything. ### is upset with someone outside of me and my...
Replies
11
Views
192
Praise the lord My girl friend has not spoken to me since 15 days now i dont know the exact reason why shes not speaking to me pray loord jesus will heal her mind and heart Pray lord jesus will touch her heartmind and soul and speak to her and she will call.me back ans speak to me Pray lord...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom