Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sararamon

Guest
I received a letter of lay-off from my job. I feel very sad. I am a hard-working person. I need my health benefits. I am very disappointed with the system. I need prayer so that I can get my job back, even if it is not in the same location. I also pray for all of the other persons that received the same letter. I know God is so faithful, and I need prayer so my faith will grow in these hard times.
 
I pray for all people who are struggling with medical and financial needs. I pray our country strives to improve medical benefits. I lift up in prayer ### and all others who lost a job. I ask for God to Bless ### and all others with a job according to God's Will for them. Thank you. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Child of God,

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Thank You for your prayer,

It really encourage me to keep praying, because I know God knows my needs and he will provide, my God is an awesome God, and I always will trust in him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was recently hired at a job. I have to do a background check with this job. I do not have a record at all. But the system that does the background checks is not accepting my government documentation and keeps flagging it and my appearance in a live video verification. I then received a letter...
Replies
9
Views
172
I just posted this: "I was recently hired at a job. I have to do a background check with this job. I do not have a record at all. But the system that does the background checks is not accepting my government documentation and keeps flagging it and my appearance in a live video verification. I...
Replies
9
Views
193
Please pray for my daughter ###. All this time I've been praying for her and asking prayers that she gets all her documents approved and gets her letter of employment. It was a long process; she had to do her course and provide many documents to get this job. Her uncles who are already in the...
Replies
8
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,742
Members
650,773
Latest member
Fruandiinwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom