Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter biddy10
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

biddy10

Guest
I am suffering from chronic insomnia, hypothroidism, depression, anxiety and infertility issues. I am also in early menopause. Please pray that I overcome these issues and that God will bless ### and I with a baby. Please pray that our financial situation improves.
 
Dear biddy10,

Rest assure that God hears your prayers. As you await His answer I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Lord,

Thank you so much for all of the blessings that I have in my life. Please help me not to take them for granted. I'd like you to look over my wonderful partner who is doing his best to support me. I'm in need of some patience. I've been letting myself get overwhelmed with my quest to make a baby. I realize that you have a plan for me and things will happen in your time, not mine. I'm struggling to understand the reason why we're having difficulties and wish that I had more answers. I trust that you know what is best for us and will help us to grow our family when the time is right. I'd really like for now to be that time. You created life and you created us. You've commanded us to love one another and to be fruitful and multiply. Help us to become the family I feel we're meant to be. Lord, hear the prayers of all the women who want children and guide us on our journeys. I am grateful to have found this forum where we can support each other. Thank you for opening my eyes to the situation many of us are in so that we all can realize we are not alone. Amen
 
*praying that your health improves, that your financial situation improves, and that you are blessed with a healthy baby that you are able to take care of*
 
God bless you. I read your prayer request, but I have to and want to pray and line up with God's will for your life. God has our best interest. Most of the time we make decisions that affect our spirit, soul, and body in negative ways. In fact, God's word says "people perish for a lack of wisdom." So we must line up our prayers in accordance with the will of God. God established marriage for a man and a woman to become one. He never intended for a man and woman to co-habitate. That is not His divine will for you. Outside of God's plan of marriage, He calls it sin. He cannot bless us the way He wants when we are living beneath His standard for us. He cannot go against His statutes, His commandments, His ordinances, His word. He is the same God, yesterday, today, and forever more. He never changes. He, Himself, honors His very word. He cannot go against His word. You see, when you do what God requires of you and follow after Him, and be dependent upon Him, there will be no depression, anxieties, and amount of emotional problems, for we are made to be dependent upon Him, and not ourselves.

Here is a prayer to say: Father, I humble myself and surrender all to You. I believe that You sent Jesus to die for my sins and that He rose again. Forgive me, give me this new life. I pray for You to pour Your Holy Spirit in me, make me a new person. Father, heal my womb, heal my emotions and set me free in Jesus' name.
 
Father shower down your blessings.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Lord please please please heal me permanently forever from absolutely all fear, worry, anxiety, depression, heaviness, misery, sadness, sorrow, all skin issues, eye problems, all curses and generational curses, misfortune, lack, poverty, loneliness, singleness, delays...
Replies
13
Views
180
Dear prayer partners. I seek your help in prayer for healing from sleep apnea. Since having issues with menopause, I am struggling with severe insomnia, have developed hypertension and pre diabetes. I am exhausted both day and night, I have bran fog as well. Sometimes lack of oxygen to my brain...
Replies
11
Views
289
Recently, because of so many ongoing concerns, I have been struggling with severe insomnia. I often lie awake for hours, unable to fall asleep. Even after taking a strong sleeping medication, I still find it very difficult to sleep, and it has begun to affect my work. Please pray that God will...
Replies
11
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,384
Messages
16,810,658
Members
650,764
Latest member
Kyruongarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom