Pray In Agreement Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
GOD IN JESUS NAME STOP HURRICANE ### RIGHT NOW FOR YOUR GLORY. AMEN.
 
Be Encouraged. God is in Control…..Not HURRICANE IRENE. All things good or bad will work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose. God is in control. When God says enough is enough then enough is enough. God Got This….Trust God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
8
Views
176
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Make us considerate of what we can do to prepare for our future while also investing in the legacy we purpose to establish so that generations of our family would benefit from our choices today. Lord, we commit to using our finances to glorify You. We trust You with all that we have...
Replies
0
Views
78
No other name. My legs stop working full body pain but I BELIEVE the word of God. I know two or three just have to agree. I know prayer and fasting is part of intercession. I know JESUS is the head of all principality n power. So in his name alone. No I'll ess no more auto immune. Heal me. Full...
Replies
11
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom