2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

N
  • Locked
Father, I humbly ask my Prayer Partners to join me in prayers for our daughter. I ask that she be held closely. Show her the way to love and be unafraid to open her heart. Thank you Amen
Replies
3
Views
205
  • Locked
Please pray for me to find a spouse, brothers & sisters. In Jesus' precious name I command this loneliness non-existent.
Replies
4
Views
228
daydream6459
D
A
  • Locked
I'm in dire need of a physical healing from the Lord and his peace of assurance of salvation.
Replies
1
Views
216
daydream6459
D
N
  • Locked
Praise the Lord, I am ### year old lady, and I want to get settled down my life in marriage with a blessed life partner but I am facing too much problems. My parents are very much worried about my marriage. Please pray for my marriage as I am in urgent need of it.
Replies
2
Views
250
daydream6459
D
C
  • Locked
Dear GOD good morning, today I woke up with another migraine. I suffer from migraines but there are days like today I feel like I'm not gonna get through it. Dear GOD please help relieve the pain.
Replies
5
Views
245
  • Locked
Praise the Lord, I have completed marathon by God's grace and everyone's prayers here, please kindly pray for me as I am seriously ill, I cannot walk now, I have chest pain and high temperature in my body too, I am unable to breathe properly also. I am not used to running and for the first time...
Replies
4
Views
352
asksev
A
I
  • Locked
please pray for ### for all the bad luck that is in ### life. everytime ### try to do something it doesnt work. ### feel like..###'m trapped. ### bought a little car 3 weeks ago so ### wont lose ### job and to bring ### daughter to school. ### didnt have money to put it down they took ### old...
Replies
8
Views
349
idilia
I
  • Locked
Lord, I thank and praise for listening and answering all our prayers, father you have given me the strength to finish the marathon successfully and I have won a medal for participating and completing the race. Father, thank you so much for showing this miracle in my life, I never ran more than 2...
Replies
2
Views
200
daydream6459
D
G
  • Locked
11 people have died. No more deaths please God- stop deaths and stop anyone from being harmed and anything bad happening. Please stop Hurricane Irene and thanks so much it has been downgraded and is now less fierce than expected. Thanks so much God please stop it right now in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
1
Views
337
G
  • Locked
Please pray for the guy I love. Pray God speaks to him and tells him to forgive me for the mistakes I made, pray God reminds him of the girl when he first saw her, pray that God reminds him of the good in me. Pray God speaks to him and tells him not to let me go, not to delete my number, not to...
Replies
2
Views
231
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom