I Am Not Well-Plz Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
Praise the Lord, I have completed marathon by God's grace and everyone's prayers here, please kindly pray for me as I am seriously ill, I cannot walk now, I have chest pain and high temperature in my body too, I am unable to breathe properly also. I am not used to running and for the first time I did it by God's grace, tomorrow I have to go to office at 6.00 am in the morning and work for 9 hours, please pray that God heals me now, I thank you all for praying for me and God bless you all. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, You are the only true Healer of all our affliction, please heal ### and restore her back to health. For You said "I will restore you to health and heal your wounds." (Jer 30:17). She is one of your godly child, Lord. "For surely, O Lord, You bless the righteous and surround them with your favor as with a shield." (Ps 5:12) In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father we come before you and pray as we seek you for healing. May your touch make ### whole and your to be glorified through it.
 
Dear honey

Please know that God has received your prayer. As you await his response I send and pray this prayer with you:

My Father in heaven, thank you for your mercies and love. Even at this time of pain, depression, disillusionment and disappointment, I know you are with me. I look to you for relieve Lord. Comfort me Lord. Help me to be reminded that it is only natural that life is not a bed of roses. We cannot avoid sicknesses and sufferings that come along. Please help me accept such facts of life. But thanks be to God, for the reality is that you are with me. I stand on your word that you abide in me as I remain in you. Without you, I will not be able to bear the turmoil. By myself I will stay downcast and burdened by the aches and pains. Help lift me Lord. Most of all help me to remain in you. Thank you that in my pain I have not forgotten your love and mercy. I praise your holy name. Strengthen me dear Lord, my body, soul and spirit. This is my prayer in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Dear Father in heaven, I pray that You restore ### back to her former state before the marathon so that she can resume her job in the morning we pray in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter ### is not well. She cannot walk. Her leg is tearing up. I took medicines for her but it's not working. The doctor told her nervous was damaged. Please pray for my daughter in the name of Jesus. Aameen
Replies
14
Views
298
Please pray for me. I am having heart palpitations. I can't breathe well. I am sweating a lot. My head is aching. I can't sleep. I need your prayers people of God.
Replies
8
Views
240
I am not feeling well. Gastritis, heart - something not right. Terrible noise woke me up - outside cutting tree machine, it's 7.30 am. I have big stress with my mom - Alzheimer, diabetes, she is dependent on me and my brother. My brother is terribly disorganized, acts like a wind and...
Replies
7
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom