Pray For My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neeta

Guest
Praise the Lord, I am ### year old lady, and I want to get settled down my life in marriage with a blessed life partner but I am facing too much problems. My parents are very much worried about my marriage. Please pray for my marriage as I am in urgent need of it.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for ###'s marriage, that you would give her and her husband a new beginning with Jesus Christ at the center! And help them to face all their problems together as a team! And cast all of their problems and cares at Jesus feet, and seek His help and direction for all their needs, ( Hebrews 4:16 ) and ( 1 Peter 5:7 ) I pray in the Mighty Powerful Name of Jesus Christ, Amen! God Bless You ### and your marriage, I will keep you and your husband and your family in my prayer's, always ###. ( ### ) Let us give thanks unto the Lord, for He is Good, and His mercy endures forever! ( Psalms 136:1 ) Amen! Remember God really cares about you! And wants to Bless Your Life and marriage! Your special and very precious to the Lord, Sincerely ###.
 
Dear ###,

God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart. The following is a suggested prayer:

Lord God our Father, you created us for a purpose beyond our understanding. We cannot discern this purpose by our own powers, but you revealed it to the world by the death and resurrection of your Son. He revealed to us that we are your children, and that you created us to dwell with you in love for all eternity. He overcame sin and death to reconcile us with you. Free us from every form of bondage that separates us from you and purify us by the fire of your love. Guide us by the light of your truth, and lead us to the eternal life you have prepared for us.

Believe and trust in GOD ...and keep on trusting regardless of what is going on around you, even if things seem hopeless.

God is real and is very aware of what is going on with you. Relinquish your mind’s control over all situations. Take your hands off and let go of your fear and unbelief. TRUST GOD TO WORK.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please heal my old mother from early Alzheimer's, depression, and diabetes. She lost her husband last year and she is depressive and lonely. Lord please give her joy and let her not worry about my brother and me and our lives. We don't have settled family lives (me single, my brother...
Replies
7
Views
168
Heavenly Father, My name is ###. I come before You with a humble heart. My mother is deeply worried about my marriage because she believes it should happen at the right time. As the years have passed, I still have not found the right life partner, and this has become a great concern for her...
Replies
10
Views
248
Please pray that i will receive a life partner+marriage (romantic love forever). I am ### and so sad sometimes that i am still single. I really need a friend to share my love with, my tears and my joy...
Replies
11
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom