2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

F
  • Locked
Friends I am in unbearable depression, I know better but I can't seem to get out of this. Any prayers are so greatly appreciated. I just sit here waiting to die and that is such a waste.
Replies
4
Views
253
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
This Is My Prayer Request....Pray in Jesus' name, "That you and I will always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives. God has given all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word." Thank YOU For Taking Your Time To Pray For...
Replies
3
Views
249
luiza
L
M
  • Locked
Please pray for the purity of my life, that I may follow the LORD in all I do and are well pleasing to Him. Also that my family will see that they are sinners and will turn to Christ with all their heart, especially my ### who has a severe case of cancer and will die soon. Thank you for praying...
Replies
5
Views
248
FriendshipBuildersForGod
F
  • Locked
Lord forgive me a sinner have mercy on me and my loved ones. Full glory to God for all my answered prayers. Lord my daughter (###) is in training for an overseas competition. Lord I pray that her team enjoys themselves and that it shows on the stage. May fun and joy build their friendship to...
Replies
3
Views
334
Grace1
G
F
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ###, to get in strength from the word of God, to stay free of drugs, and to make it to church this morning, pray for God's will in his day and for me to help only what is required of me from God In Jesus name I pray
Replies
3
Views
465
Grace1
G
L
  • Locked
hello dear...my name is ### please pray for ###.. my mother is suffering from severe pain... my father is jobless right now... i faces many problems to got admission in UNIVERSITY because because we run out of money please pray for ### please please request LORD JESUS CHRIST
2
Replies
10
Views
495
L
  • Locked
hello dear...my name is ### please pray for ###.. my mother is suffering from severe pain... my father is jobless right now... i faces many problems to got admission in UNIVERSITY because because we run out of money please pray for ### please please request LORD JESUS CHRIST
Replies
2
Views
260
D
  • Locked
For the past three months, I have been having problems with my business. Things were turned down. Also my marriage not the best with a lot of arguments everyday. I am praying for God to intervene in these. I also am believing in God for touching my children to come to God. Amen
Replies
7
Views
452
asksev
A
D
  • Locked
my bosses had come to a decision to promote me because of my "faithfulness" and suddenly forfeited that decision without reason. please pray for divine favor from the Lord before my bosses and that they will reverse their decision and permit me to lead a team. pray also Nehemiah 1:11 over my...
Replies
5
Views
541
Mattia
M
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME IM WORKING @ A NURSING HOME WHERE WE ARE ALWAYS WORKING SHORT THEY HAVE BEEN CUTTING US BACK AND THE RESIDENTS DONT GET THE CARE THAT THEY ONCE DID PUTTING MORE AND MORE ON US THEY SAY THEY ARE IN THE HOLE AND HAVE TO CUT BACK IM PRAYING LORD PLEASE REMOVE THE ONES THERE THAT...
Replies
7
Views
341
Back
Top Bottom